Asset Protection Trusts in Leicester
Benefits of Asset Protection Trusts
Throughout your lifetime you retain full benefits of all assets within the Trust and as you have the power to appoint and remove the trustees, you retain control in this way. Whilst you are living in the property, the enjoyment of the property is your benefit.
- Probate will not be needed for the Assets in Trust, which could save your family money in probate fees.
- Property can be passed on after death without delay.
- You control who inherits jointly owned assets in the event of the surviving partner remarrying.
- Assets can be dealt with by those you trust in the event of your incapacity.
- You retain control of your Assets until death or incapacity.
- Avoid losing your home to pay for Cost of Care.